AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting 2018
Registration: Early by Apr. 24; Standard by Jun. 2 Date(s): June 24-26, 2018 Location: Seattle, Washington
AcademyHealth’s Annual Research Meeting shares important findings and showcases the latest evidence to move research into action and improve health and health care. The meeting features sessions, panels on critical and emerging issues in Health Services Research, and presentations of high quality peer-reviewed research.
Meeting attendees will:
- Learn about the latest emerging evidence;
- Discover new methods and applications of rigorous and relevant methods;
- Identify gaps and opportunities in research;
- Connect with peers, expand their community, and identify new collaborators;
- Enhance their understanding of the most pressing research policy issues; and
- Strengthen their career or educational experience.
The Annual Research Meeting brings together a wide variety of stakeholders leading the charge to transform delivery systems and health care in a rapidly changing landscape, including:
- Professional Health Services Researchers
- Research Funders
- Policymakers and Health Policy Professionals
- Delivery System Experts
- Medical Professionals
- Methods Experts
- Journal Publishers
- Students in Health Research
The call for abstracts will open in mid-November and close January 11, 2018 at 5pm ET
Visit the Annual Research Meeting webpage for more information and to view past meeting archives.