Registration: Early by Oct. 16, 2017; Standard by Nov. 2, 2017 Date(s): November 6-11, 2017 Location: Washington, D.C.
Evaluation 2017 is the 31st annual conference hosted by the American Evaluation Association (AEA) and will be held November 6-11, 2017 in Washington, D.C. The theme of Evaluation 2017 is “From Learning to Action”. Evaluators, evaluation scholars, students, and evaluation users from around the world are invited to assemble, share, and learn from the successes of the international discipline and practice of evaluation.
Evaluation 2017 will also have a virtual component, allowing evaluators who are unable to join in Washington, D.C. to participate. The Virtual Conference provides:
- Four-day access to video and audio streaming of select sessions from Evaluation 2017
- Opportunities to “chat” and network virtually with other attendees
- Question and answer opportunities with session moderators
- Access to the virtual conference recordings for up to one year
- October 16, 2017—Early registration ends
- November 2, 2017—Standard registration ends, late registration begins
For more information and to register, visit the conference website.