Evidence Live 2018
Registration: Early by February 28, 2018 Date(s): June 19-20, 2018 Location: Oxford, England
Evidence Live 2018 will focus on three initiatives:
- Dissemination Initiative: transform the ability to disseminate evidence; maximize research impact and join the debate on the evidence that matters to practice.
- Translation Initiative: analyze, debate and exchange opinions on how evidence should be translated into usable, accessible information.
- Innovation Initiative: foster innovative approaches to the dissemination and translation of evidence that advance health for all.
Conference organizers will be accepting abstracts for workshops and seminars through December 15, 2017 and for oral and poster presentations through February 28, 2018. Submissions should fall under one of the following themes:
- Educating patients, the public and healthcare providers in making informed choices.
- Improving the dissemination of evidence
- Making research evidence relevant, replicable and accessible
- Better, usable and more accessible clinical guidelines.
- Better use of real world data.
- Building Capability and Leadership
- Increase the systematic use of existing evidence
- Improve the use of information in the media
- Translation of evidence into better care
- Tools and concepts that are basic and central to the teaching and practicing of evidence-based medicine
The deadline for early registration is February 28, 2018; attendees of Evidence Live 2017 can also receive a discounted rate until December 1, 2017.
For more information, visit the Evidence Live website.