Practicing Knowledge Translation (PKT): Implementing evidence. Achieving outcomes
Date(s): April 16-20, 2018 Location: Toronto, Canada
Practicing Knowledge Translation (PKT): Implementing evidence. Achieving outcomes is a 5-day course with a pre- and post-workshop webinar that focuses on applying knowledge translation to inform implementation. The course presents a method of using evidence-based implementation strategies to produce behavior and practice changes and achieve desired outcomes. The course is designed for professionals implementing changes and focuses on how to apply knowledge translation to real-world implementation projects. The course includes:
- pre- and post-workshop webinar
- 5-day interactive workshop
- skills-building activities
- individualized coaching support; and
- take-home resources.
Participants will learn how to:
- Develop an evidence-informed, theory-driven program
- Map barriers and facilitators to change using theories and frameworks
- Plan for implementation, evaluation, and sustainability
Professionals in any health-related discipline who are responsible for implementing change are encouraged to attend. The workshop is particularly beneficial when participants have an implementation project they are working on directly or indirectly.
Visit the workshop webpage for more information and to apply.