Assistant/Associate Professor (Pharmacy) and Director, Center for Health Outcomes & Quality [position open until filled]
12 Month Full-Time position
Idaho State University
Participate in professional and graduate education and develop a competitive, independently funded research program in a health outcomes discipline. The 12-month faculty position, at the assistant or associate professor rank, will be located on either Meridian or Pocatello campus. Rank of successful candidate will depend upon previous academic or clinical experience.
Develop an extramurally competitive research program; develop, promote, and teach in the College’s graduate program; teach in the PharmD professional program of the College of Pharmacy; and engage in the service, advising, mentoring, and collegial roles attendant to academic rank. Maintain partnerships with key internal and external collaborators.
- Ph.D. or other terminal doctoral degree in a health outcomes science OR Pharm.D. degree and a fellowship or Master’s degree
- Acceptable time spent in a fruitful post-doctoral training experience
- Evidence of high quality publications in respected journals
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrable capability and experience with interdisciplinary collaborations
- Disciplinary expertise in quality improvement science, implementation and dissemination science, medication safety, comparative effectiveness research, health care economics, social and administrative pharmacy, informatics, pharmacoepidemiology, or health services research including rural health care deliver
- Experience in a college of pharmacy either as a student, graduate student, post-doctoral trainee or faculty member
- Leadership, documented by involvement with interdisciplinary research teams, academic organizations or committees, and/or professional societies
- Demonstrable commitment and enthusiasm to pharmacy professional and graduate education
Apply online at https://isu.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=167
Please submit the following documents with your application:
Cover letter, Curriculum vitae, summary of research and any teaching experience, short statement of research plans and names/contact information for three (3) references.
Position will remain open until filled. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.