Research Assistant/Associate Professor (Implementation Scientist) – UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy [Open until filled]
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy is recruiting for a full time Implementation Scientist for the Center for Medication Optimization through Practice and Policy (CMOPP). This individual will be appointed as a research track faculty member at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor, depending on relevant experience in the Division of Practice Advancement and Clinical Education.
The Implementation Scientist will be responsible for setting and pursuing a research agenda that will:
- Enhance the implementation science research capacity consistent with the vision and mission of CMOPP.
- Build multi-stakeholder, research collaborations that advance the safe, effective, and value-driven use of medications.
- Secure grants and contracts and develop a robust and well-funded research program consistent with the vision and mission of CMOPP.
- Disseminate key research findings to a broad audience consistent with the vision and mission of CMOPPs communication strategy.
- Maintain and strengthen collaborations with the National Implementation Research Network and the Global Implementation Initiative.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least five years’ experience that includes real world and applied research to advance innovative care delivery models, as well as related experience with quality improvement.
- The ability to participate in a collegial environment that fosters ongoing collaboration with faculty and stakeholders from a wide variety of disciplines is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- strong evidence of knowledge and skills related to the Active Implementation Frameworks and other implementation frameworks,
- success in obtaining funding to support major initiatives or research,
- prior program leadership and management experience,
- established track record of collaborating and connecting with internal and external partners, and
- strong communication skills.
To learn more and to apply, visit: https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/99988