3rd Nordic Implementation Conference
Registration: Early by Dec. 22, 2017; Standard by Apr. 27, 2018
Date(s): May 28-30, 2018
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
The 3rd Nordic Implementation Conference will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark May 28-30 2018. The conference advances the field of implementation science and practice. It provides a platform for knowledge exchange and critical debate among implementers from practice, research and policy. The scope is multidisciplinary, and professionals from all human service sectors – health, social welfare, and education –are encouraged to attend. The theme for this year’s conference is “Integrating Implementation—Joining the Forces of Implementation”.
The call for abstracts encourages a wide range of contributions, with particular interest on projects and studies with a strong conceptual foundation and on the following topics:
- Joining Implementation Forces
- How can the three strands of research—implementation science, improvement science and policy implementation—collaborate more closely and build a stronger knowledge base for a unified implementation community?
- Effective Science & Practice Partnerships
- How can universities and provider agencies work better together to support the uptake of evidence in practice?
- System Wide Implementation Efforts
- How can multiple implementation players– individuals, agencies, organizations and networks– work together for effective implementation at the system level?
- Evidence-based Policy-making
- How can policy-makers access and utilize evidence in policy-making?
- Making Evidence a Common Good
- How can evidence become a common good, that is understood, owned and requested by the public?
- August 1, 2017—Call for abstracts opens
- September 1, 2017—Registration opens
- October 1, 2017—Call for abstracts closes
- November 15,2017—Notification of presenters
For more information, visit the conference website.