EUSPR Conference and Members’ Meeting 2017
Registration: Early by Aug. 25; Standard by Sep. 13
Date(s): September 20-22, 2017
Location: Vienna, Austria
The European Society for Prevention Research is hosting their 8th EUSPR Conference and Members’ Meeting in Vienna, Austria on September 20-22, 2017. The main focus of this year’s conference focuses on improving quality in prevention science and practice.
Conference organizers are accepting abstracts for papers, posters, and session talks for the following topics:
- Promoting Quality in Prevention
- Open theme. These include, but are not limited to:
- Crime, violence, and disruptive behaviors
- Determinants of health and social behaviors
- Eating behavior
- Evidence into policy/practice
- Mental health
- Sexual health
- Substance Use
- Post graduate and Early Career theme – this is reserved for current undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as practitioners, policy-makers and researchers who entered the prevention field less than 8 years ago; these may include presentation of works in progress (including recently commenced work), discussion of methodology, difficulties, research questions, etc.
The deadline to submit abstracts is July 10, 2017.
Academics, researchers, policy and decision makers, practitioners, and prevention coordinators are encouraged to attend.
For additional information and to register, visit the conference webpage.