Getting Dissemination and Implementation Ideas Funded: An Interactive Pragmatic Workshop
Date(s): June 21-22, 2017
Location: Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado Denver
The Adult and Child Consortium for Health Outcomes Research and Delivery Science(ACCORDS) Dissemination and Implementation Program and their Colorado Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CCTSI)partners are hosting a two-day, interactive pragmatic workshop on getting Dissemination and Implementation Ideas Funded.
- Enola Proctor, PhD, Washington University, Center for Mental Health Services Research
- Paul Estabrooks, PhD, University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Public Health
- Russell Glasgow, PhD, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus
- Expert advice on getting your grant funded
- Identifying funding sources that fit your research area
- Separate learning tracks for Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced attendees
For more information and to register, visit the ACCORDS Dissemination and Implementation Program website.