Clinical Psychologist/Implementation & Dissemination SME at Booz Allen Hamilton [Open Until Filled]
Booz Allen Hamilton has an immediate opening for an early career clinical or counseling psychologist with training/experience in Dissemination and Implementation. This position is located in the Washington, D.C. metro area and involves designing and executing initiatives to implement evidence-based psychological health practices for the Department of Defense.
- Apply expertise in clinical psychology and program translation and implementation to provide leadership for a range of psychological health initiatives in the DoD, including the development, translation, implementation, and evaluation of psychological health programs.
- Develop training for behavioral health providers and military populations.
- Conduct literature reviews to monitor, summarize, and integrate information from emerging studies and reports into recommendations to support current or develop new initiatives.
- Manage the development and execution of projects, including task schedules, quality assurance, data analysis, and report writing.
- Coordinate with other DoD agencies and serve on working groups, as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in implementation science or translational science
- 1+ years of experience with evidence-based practices for psychological health treatment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- PhD or PsyD degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Experience with developing professional presentations and publications
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.