Post-doctoral Fellowship at the University of Kansas School of Medicine
The Department of Health Policy & Management within the School of Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) is seeking applications for a post-doctoral research scientist. The postdoctoral candidate should have a Ph.D. in the social sciences with a strong background in implementation science and will be expected to assist with manuscript development, qualitative analysis and some quantitative analysis. Solid health services research or behavioral science training, strong qualitative analysis software skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
KUMC is located in Kansas City, KS, with the goal of servicing Kansas through excellence in education, patient care, community engagement and research.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- perform secondary analyses of qualitative and quantitative data;
- design implementation research analysis;
- coordinate and contribute to manuscript development;
- present results at national conferences; and
- contribute to grant proposal development;
- perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- hold a Ph.D. in implementation science, health policy and management, or social sciences;
- be experienced with Atlas.ti or Endnote, or Stata or SAS;
- demonstrate experience in care delivery research; and
- have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- publication in field of implementation science;
- experience in cancer specialty care research; and
- familiarity with key implementation science frameworks.
Interested applicants should submit their application, along with a cover letter and curriculum vitae online.
For more information and to apply, view the job posting.