Health Service, Health Systems and Implementation Research in Mental Health 2018
Registration ends: July 4, 2018 Dates: July 11-13, 2018 Location: London, England
This Summer School is for students and professionals who want to learn how to apply to innovative research methods to mental health service and public mental health systems. The Summer School includes lectures, practical sessions, interactive workshops and the possibility to experience the work of the SLaM Recovery College (South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust). The summer school will incorporate sessions from the following focus areas:
- Implementation Science
- Evidence-based guideline production in mental health
- Evidence synthesis in mental health
- Process evaluation in the study of complex interventions in mental health
- Conceptual, methodological, design and data analysis issues in pragmatic cluster randomized trials for psychosocial interventions: the example of the GET UP PIANO trial
- Implementing anti-stigma actions in community care and measuring their impact
- Monitoring and evaluating quality of mental health services
- Economic evaluation beyond randomized trials: economic models and big data
Applications limited to Master’s and PhD students, mental health professionals and academics with interest and prior experience in mental health services and systems research.
For more information, visit the event page.