10th Annual CUGH Conference – Translation and Implementation for Impact in Global Health
Registration: Early by Jan. 31, 2019 Date(s): March 8-10, 2019 Location: Chicago, IL
The Consortium of Universities for Global Health’s (CUGH) 10th annual conference will take place in Chicago at the Hilton Hotel, March 8-10, 2019 (with the satellite sessions on March 7). The theme is Translation and Implementation for Impact in Global Health. The meeting will bring together leaders across a broad range of areas to share how to overcome the knowledge-needs gap, scale up evidence-based solutions and impact public policies to effectively address the pressing global challenges. Attendees will have many opportunities to engage, learn, contribute and collaborate with each other in a dynamic, inspiring environment.
This year there are 7 subthemes to provide structure to the meeting and ensure that the broad array of medical and non-medical disciplines are represented at the conference:
- Planetary Health, One Health, Evironmental Health, Climate Change
- Governance, Human Rights, Ethics, Global Health Law, Violence, and Migration
- Human Resources, Health Systems, Strengthening Public Institutions, Global Health Economics
- Translation and Implementation Science
- Non-Communicable Diseases & Communicable Diseases
- Planetary Health, One Health, Environmental Health, Climate Change
- What Works/Doesn’t Work: Examples of High Impact Development/Global Health/Environmental Programs
The deadline to submit a proposal for an abstract or session/panel is August 25, 2018. The deadline to submit a proposal for a satellite session is November 1, 2018.
For more information, visit the conference website.