AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting 2019
Date(s): June 2-4, 2019 Location: Washington D.C.
AcademyHealth’s Annual Research Meeting shares important findings and showcases the latest evidence to move research into action and improve health and health care. The meeting features sessions, panels on critical and emerging issues in Health Services Research, and presentations of high-quality peer-reviewed research.
Meeting attendees will:
- Learn about the latest emerging evidence;
- Discover new methods and applications of rigorous and relevant methods;
- Identify gaps and opportunities in research;
- Connect with peers, expand their community, and identify new collaborators;
- Enhance their understanding of the most pressing research policy issues; and
- Strengthen their career or educational experience.
The Annual Research Meeting brings together a wide variety of stakeholders leading the charge to transform delivery systems and health care in a rapidly changing landscape, including: Professional Health Services Researchers; Research Funders; Policymakers and Health Policy Professionals; Delivery System Experts; Medical Professionals; Methods Experts; Consultants; Journal Publishers; Students in Health Research.
Abstract submissions are due January 8, 2019. Registration opens in February.
For more information and to register, visit the conference website.