Durham VA Quality Scholars
Overview of Program
- 2 year post-doctoral interdisciplinary fellowship program that prepares clinicians to be leaders and scholars in healthcare improvement.
- Opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the application of improvement methods, implementation science, QI Practice, informatics and statistical methodology at a local and national level
Who is eligible?
- MD, RN or PT with doctoral degree, Psychology PhD
- Completion of clinical requirement allowing for independent clinical practice by date of entry into the program
- Must be able to attend VAQS Retreat (August 2019)
Please submit a CV, two letters of recommendation and a one-page purpose statement describing your interest in a career in Quality Improvement/Implementation Science to Neerali.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due February 8, 2019.
For application logistics, contact Elizabeth.Strawbridge@va.gov or Neerali.email@example.com. For program questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Eleanor.email@example.com. For more program information, visit www.vaqs.org.