Save the Date: Summer Institute on Implementation Science – Using the Science and Practice of Implementation for Equitable Outcomes
Date(s): June 10-12, 2019 Location: Chapel Hill, NC
The second annual Summer Institute seeks to share methods and tools for integrating equity and inclusion in implementation science and practice.
- Social workers and public health professionals serving as agency leaders, directors, program managers, and program evaluators
- Implementation researchers and practitioners
The Institute will support social workers and public health professionals to:
- Identify strategies for equitable implementation of innovations and evidence-based and evidence-informed practices
- Use evidence to promote improved and equitable outcomes for people and communities
The Institute will support implementation researchers and practitioners to:
- Identify research questions that amplify an equity focus
- Identify changes that are needed to the pedagogy, frameworks, and measures of implementation science to incorporate attention to equity
- Use methods that increase stakeholder participation in implementation efforts
Details about the agenda, registration, and other logistics are forthcoming.
For more information, visit the event website.