Preventing Overdiagnosis 2019
Registration: Early by May 12 Date(s): December 5-7 Location: Sydney, Australia
The conference will include a number of lively plenary debates about controversial and timely issues, involving high-profile players from across the healthcare landscape. The themes of the conference include:
- Commercial Drivers of Overdiagnosis / Commercial Determinants of Health
- Genomics / Precision Medicine / AI
- Overdiagnosis and the Media
- Addressing Overdiagnosis and Overtreatment in Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Screening and Overdiagnosis in the Asia Pacific Region
Abstracts relating to any of the themes are welcomed, or about any topic related to overdiagnosis and its prevention. Abstracts are being accepted for presentations, posters, and workshops.
This conference is organized by the Preventing Overdiagnosis, a not for profit group that provides a scientific forum for individuals and organizations with an interest in the area.
Abstracts are due by April 30.
For more information and to register, visit the event website.