12th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health
Date(s): December 4-6, 2019 Location: Arlington, VA
The Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health (D&I), co-hosted by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and AcademyHealth, helps realize the full potential of evidence to optimize health and health care by bridging the gap between research, practice, and policy.
Abstracts are encouraged for three types of scientific sessions: Individual Oral presentations, Panel presentations, and Poster presentations. A select number of accepted posters may be invited to participate in a poster slam session as well. Priority will be given to abstracts that address the overall conference theme, fit well in one of the conference tracks, and present high-quality data to support abstract conclusions. Authors will be required to select a track for their abstract and must adhere to the format: Background, Methods, Findings, and Implications for D&I Research.
- Individual oral presentations
- Panel presentations
- Poster presentations
- Behavioral Health
- Building the Future of D&I Science: Training, Infrastructure, and Emerging Research Areas
- Clinical Care Settings: Patient-Level Interventions
- Clinical Care Settings: System-Level Interventions
- Global Dissemination and Implementation Science
- Promoting Health Equity and Eliminating Disparities
- Health Policy Dissemination and Implementation Science
- Models, Methods, and Measures
- Prevention and Public Health
Abstract submission will open in mid-May. Submissions are due by July 16 at 5:00pm ET.
For more information, visit the event website.