Summer Institute on Implementation Science – Using the Science and Practice of Implementation for Equitable Outcomes
Date(s): June 10-12 Location: Chapel Hill, NC Cost: $175 for the Summer Institute, an additional $75 for the Pre-Institute Workshop.
The second annual Summer Institute seeks to share methods and tools for integrating equity and inclusion in implementation science and practice.
- Social workers and public health professionals serving as agency leaders, directors, program managers, and program evaluators
- Implementation researchers and practitioners
The Institute will support social workers and public health professionals to:
- Identify strategies for equitable implementation of innovations and evidence-based and evidence-informed practices
- Use evidence to promote improved and equitable outcomes for people and communities
- The Institute will support implementation researchers and practitioners to:
- Identify research questions that amplify an equity focus
- Identify changes that are needed to the pedagogy, frameworks, and measures of implementation science to incorporate attention to equity
- Use methods that increase stakeholder participation in implementation efforts
This event is jointly sponsored by the Jordan Institute for Families (UNC School of Social Work), the Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute, and the National Implementation Research Network, with support from the Annie E. Casey Foundation.
For more information and to register, visit the event website.