Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) National Forum
Date(s): December 8-11 Location: Orlando, FL
The National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care is a four-day conference that has been the home of quality improvement (QI) in health care for more than 30 years. The annual meeting brings together health care visionaries, improvement professionals, world leaders, industry newcomers, and beyond. Explore how improvement science methodologies can be used to effect real change in patient safety and care.
At this industry-defining event, you can expect to:
- See improvement work in action
- Meet professionals who share your passion
- Discover and define actionable strategies for your organization
- Find inspiration from those who are paving the way
- Take meaningful steps toward change that will save lives, prevent harm, and create joy in work
Register early by October 2.
For additional information and to register, view the conference website.