IHI Summit on Improving Patient Care
Date(s): April 16-18, 2020 Location: National Harbor, MD Register early by March 13, 2020
The Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s (IHI’s) Summit on Improving Patient Care is the destination for health care professionals in a variety of settings who are committed to transforming primary care. The IHI Summit, which takes place on April 16–18, 2020 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, MD, combines practical instruction with rejuvenating inspiration. You will leave equipped and eager to make changes that improve the lives of your patients and your staff.
What You Can Expect
Achieve better outcomes for the people and populations you serve using proven quality improvement methods. Choose from 30+ practical sessions that will help you:
- Ensure equitable care for all
- Increase efficiencies in team-based care
- Partner with patients to address complex needs
- Reduce clinician burnout by building joy in work
- Manage care across the continuum
- Implement new financial models to provide high value
For more information and to register, view the conference website.