Inspiring Change: Creating impact with evidence-based implementation, The Center for Implementation
Date(s): Online course ends August 2 Location: Online
The team at The Center for Implementation has worked with on over 75 change initiatives and trained over 1500 people to use practical implementation science in their day-to-day jobs. This free mini-course will empower, enable, and inspire you to approach change more strategically, address barriers and facilitators proactively, plan for implementation more intentionally.
Instructed by Julia E. Moore, this course will help you:
- Gain an overview of evidence-based implementation so you can plan your change initiative more proactively
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tricks and tips that can set you up for success
Sign up (it’s free) – you can launch the modules right away. Enrollment is only open until August 2. This is a completely self-paced online course.
The course includes 7 videos and 6 activities so that you can apply what you are learning as you go.
For more information and to register, view the website.