Designing for Implementation, The Center for Implementation
Date(s): Enroll through December 2 Location: Online
Understanding and applying implementation science can be both rewarding and daunting. Most people want easy-to-follow guidance on how to use the best practices from implementation science to inform their own projects and work.
The Center for Implementation’s mission is to accelerate the application of implementation science to improve outcomes. Designing for Implementation is a new 6-week online course that comprehensively guides participants through the process of designing interventions using best practices and approaches in implementation science.
In this comprehensive course, participants will:
- Understand how to apply key process models, theories and frameworks to design and planning efforts.
- Learn how to clearly define the problem, and how to build an effective implementation intervention to target this problem.
- Gain insight on how to build interventions with sustainability in mind.
- Develop an implementation evaluation plan.
- Apply what you have learned.
Enrolling in Designing for Implementation gives you access to online video modules, a curated list of readings and resources, activities, a workbook, and assignments.
For more information, view the course posting.