End of Grant Knowledge Translation Program
Date(s): January 6 – March 6, 2020, apply by December 13 Location: Online Cost: $475 CAD per person
This online self-directed course is designed to provide researchers, trainees, and others with the knowledge and skills to design an End of Grant (EoG) Knowledge Translation (KT) plan. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to do:
- Develop an end of grant KT plan
- Develop an approach to help tell the story about your research using media and social media
- Assess impact of research using bibliometrics and altmetrics
EoG KT course highlights:
- Access to asynchronous webinars and resources for two-months
- Participants are encouraged to move through course resources at their own pace within the two-month duration of the course
- Opportunities to connect with other professionals doing EoG KT work through online discussion forms.
For more information and to apply, view the course posting.