Part Time Research Fellow, Evan’s Center for Implementation & Improvement Sciences, Department of Medicine, Boston University
The Research Fellow will apply innovative, rigorous methods of implementation and improvement sciences to support and lead research within the Evans Center for Implementation and Improvement Sciences (CIIS). CIIS is a methodological hub for the scientific evaluation of efforts to improve healthcare delivery that integrates key components of implementation and improvement sciences with a focus on care within safety net systems. CIIS is hiring a part-time Research Fellow to work closely with the Center Directors and other Research Fellow in the development and execution of a diverse research and educational portfolio. The Research Fellow will be responsible for providing consultations about implementation and improvement sciences, conceptualizing and collaborating with others to develop innovative research studies, conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis, and educating the local community on implementation and improvement sciences approaches. Candidates should be in-progress or have completed a doctoral degree in a field relevant to implementation or improvement science (e.g. Medicine, Public Health, Health Services Research, Social Work, Anthropology, etc.). Candidates should be experienced in research design, evaluation, implementation and improvement science, and qualitative methods.
- Innovate methods of implementation and improvement sciences through real-world research projects in a safety net healthcare setting
- Apply rigorous implementation and improvement science methods to efforts to change healthcare delivery
- Lead and participate in manuscripts for publication in academic journals on implementation and improvement science projects
- Provide consultations about implementation and improvement sciences and partner on research projects, including conducting quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis
- Educate the local academic community on implementation and improvement sciences through seminars
- Continuously expand expertise in methods of implementation and improvement sciences with regular literature reviews
To apply, please e-mail a CV and cover letter to Erika Crable, MPH, email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please describe your qualifications relevant to this position and your own career interests.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
For more information and to apply, view the job posting.