Practicing Knowledge Translation (PKT), Knowledge Translation Program
Date(s): April 14-17 Location: Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, Toronto Ontario Applications due February 28, 2020.
The Practicing Knowledge Translation (PKT) course is a professional development course on how to apply KT science to real-world implementation projects to enhance and sustain project outcomes. The course focuses on empowering individuals and organizations in the health system with the knowledge, skills and support to effectively do KT by learning how to:
- Map barriers and facilitators to change using theories and frameworks
- Systematically select and operationalize implementation strategies to address barriers and facilitators
- Plan for implementation, evaluation, and sustainability
Who should consider taking PKT?
- PKT is geared towards individuals in any health-related discipline who are responsible for implementing change.
- Previous participants have come from a range of organizations and roles
For more information and to apply, visit the course website.