Inspiring Change: Creating Impact with Evidence-Based Implementation
Date(s): March 9-May 18, 2020 Location: Online
Inspiring Change, a free mini-course, provides easy-to-follow guidance on how to use best practices from implementation science to improve outcomes.
Implementation science looks at how to move ideas and innovations into action. It can help you break down the process of explaining and enacting change into steps that are focused on ensuring you achieve the desired outcome.
Implementation science offers evidence-based techniques to help you reduce barriers and friction when enacting change.
Join the more than 3,000 professionals who have taken this course to learn how implementation science could help them in their workplace, or as part of their career development.
Inspiring Change offers an overview of what implementation science is and techniques for using it in your day-to-day work. If you’re new to implementation science, this is the course for you.
This free mini-course will help you:
- Gain an overview of evidence-based implementation so you can plan your change initiative more proactively
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tricks and tips that can set you up for success
Register now for free and you can launch the modules right away.