Designing for Implementation, The Center for Implementation
Enroll by November 6, 2020
This 6-week, self-paced online course comprehensively guides you through the process of designing interventions using theories, models, frameworks, and best practices and approaches in implementation science.
In this intensive course, you will:
- Understand how to apply key process models, theories, and frameworks to your design and planning efforts.
- Learn how to clearly define you problem, and how to build an effective implementation intervention to target this problem.
- Gain insight on how to build interventions with sustainability in mind.
- Develop an implementation evaluation plan.
- Apply what you have learned to your own work, so that you can see the impact of your learning right away.
For more information and to enroll, visit the course website.