Inspiring Change 2.0 Free Mini Course, The Center for Implementation
Enroll by November 6.
This free mini-course, developed by The Center for Implementation will help you:
- Understand what evidence-based implementation is and how to proactively plan for change
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan.
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tips and tricks that can set you up for success
You’ll also have access to a downloadable guide with key points! Plus, you’ll receive a certificate of completion upon your successful completion of the mini-course.
Who can benefit from taking Inspiring Change 2.0: Creating impact with evidence-based implementation?
- Those who are new to implementation science
- Professionals in quality improvement and change or project management who want to add implementation science techniques to their skill set
- Those who want to better understand how to successfully create change in their workplace or community
- Anyone who wants to see how implementation science can improve outcomes
For more information and to enroll, visit the course website.