Senior Advisor, Evidence in Practice, Centre for Evidence and Implementation
Location: Melbourne or Sydney
Deadline: Applications close February 5th
Working closely with other senior staff, the role of the Senior Advisor is to manage and deliver a portfolio of CEI projects, contribute to CEI’s other key areas of work, and contribute to business development activities. You’ll lead a portfolio of projects focused on implementing evidence in frontline services. You’ll also manage projects, research and evaluation activities and publications depending on the nature of the projects allocated.
- Leading consultation, design, and development of evidence informed programs and services
- Utilizing implementation frameworks to assist agencies to embed evidence-informed ways of working
- Developing and delivering training and on the job coaching to frontline practitioners across a range of human services
- Facilitating local implementation teams, and managing the establishment and operation of continuous quality assurance and evaluation mechanisms
What you will bring:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Postgraduate degree in psychology, social work, or a related discipline
- A strong grounding in the implementation science literature
- Significant experience in evidence informed practices and service delivery, program design and evaluation methods
- Experience providing implementation support for evidence-informed programs and practices in social services settings
- A strong philosophical commitment to the scientist‐practitioner model and evidence-informed practice
What’s in it for you:
- Agile work environment
- Supportive team with strong culture and camaraderie
- Opportunity to work for an impact-focused organisation
- Competitive salary reflective of skills and experience
To apply for this role, please submit your cover letter, statement addressing the selection criteria and resume to email@example.com.
For more information and to apply, view the job posting.