Dissemination & Implementation (D&I) Graduate Certificate Program, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus offers an online Dissemination and Implementation (D&I) Graduate Certificate Program, preparing you to push the boundaries of health services and public health research and make a lasting impact on population health in diverse settings. Ideal for K-awardees, program evaluators, and mid-career faculty seeking to add expertise in D&I science. This certificate requires 12 credit hours of coursework to complete, covering key topics in D&I research in health such as: models, methods, and measures; study designs and mixed methods; understanding context and adaptation; sustainability and sustainment; and grant-writing.
Why D&I at CU Anschutz?
Currently, there are only a small number of academic programs offering graduate-level degrees or Certificates in D&I Science.
- The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (CU Anschutz) is a leader in D&I science, as evidenced by their outstanding program faculty, trainings, and resources.
- UC Anschutz offers a robust D&I program designed to supplement traditional clinical and research training.
- All certificate courses were specifically designed for engaging and synchronous online learning.
- Recognize the Level of Evidence Required to Justify Disseminating a Program
- Develop a Rationale for Selecting a D&I Model or Framework to Guide One’s Study Design
- Select Appropriate Process/Outcome Measures
- Engage Key Stakeholders to Select the Appropriate Implementation Strategies for a Given Context
- Design Pragmatic Interventions
- Use Study Designs That Assess and Plan for Adaptations, Sustainability and Future Dissemination
- Balance the Need for Site Adaptations with Internal Validity Needs
- Use of Mixed Methods Approaches for Evaluation of D&I Studies
Who should apply?
Researchers, evaluators, trainees, and students in health services, community health, and public health, interested in training in dissemination and implementation science. A perfect fit for career development awards or those seeking formal D&I training.