Duke Department of Population Health Sciences Summer Institute
Date(s): June 13-17 and June 20-24, 2022
Build your foundational knowledge in population health sciences; approach your research from different perspectives; better understand your context; and be more innovative in your proposals, design, and analysis.
Are you looking to:
- Gain best practices for collecting and analyzing patient reported outcomes
- Design evidence-informed approaches to improving health
- Understand how to formulate population health research questions
- Learn how to translate research results into policy and practice
- Study the principles of qualitative questionnaire design and interviewing
- Develop, evaluate, and implement healthcare delivery interventions
- Critically assess commonly applied research study designs as well as measures
Working with Duke researchers, you’ll engage in learning experiences that address population health sciences and health science research methods. See the 2022 Summer Institute workshops.