Implementation Support Practitioner (ISP) Core Competencies Virtual Series, National Implementation Research Network
February 16 – 12:30-2:30pm EST
The National Implementation Research Network team wants to incorporate the thoughts, perspectives, and real-life experiences of those who work within implementation science into resources that support the Implementation Support Practitioner Core Competencies. To that end, NIRN is providing a unique opportunity for the implementation science community to come together and participate in the alignment of the implementation support practitioner core competencies to activities within the Implementation Stages. Each session is guaranteed to be highly interactive, with time prioritized for collaboration and networking.
Recommended Audience: Implementation Specialists, Implementation Support Practitioners, Executive Sponsors, Champions, Implementation Team Members, and Implementation Scientists. Registration is limited to 300 participants, so register soon!
- Part 1: ISP Core Competencies during Exploration
(February 16 @ 12:30-2:30pm EST)
- Registration closes February 14
- Part 2: ISP Core Competencies during Installation (May 17 @ 12:30-2:30pm EST)
- Part 3: ISP Core Competencies during Initial Implementation (August 10 @ 12:30-2:30pm EST)
- Part 4: ISP Core Competencies during Full Implementation (November 16 @ 12:30-2:30pm EST)
For more information, view the webinar webpage.