Fall 2023 Implementation Science Seminar Series, Brown University
Date(s): October-November, 2023, 12:00-1:00pm ET
Sponsored by Advance-CTR, Brown Research on Implementation and Dissemination to Guide Evidence (BRIDGE), and Brown Alcohol Research Center on HIV (ARCH), this 6-part series explores implementation science, its methodology, and application. Local and national experts shared talks on de-implementation, implementation mechanisms, community engagement, health equity, dissemination strategies, and global implementation science.
The series includes the following sessions:
- October 17 — Laura Balis, PhD: “Integrating Physical Activity Interventions in Real-World Settings: An Introduction to ISAC (Implementation Strategies Adapted for Communities)”
- October 24 — Ruben Martinez, PhD: “Who Gets a Say? Novel Methods to Improve Equity in the Implementation Process.”
- October 31 — Andria Eisman, PhD, MPH: “Costs and Economic Evaluation of Implementation Strategies in Communities: An Overview”
- November 7 — Shoba Ramanadhan, ScD, MPH: “Pragmatic Qualitative Analysis for Implementation Science”
- November 14 — Gracelyn Cruden, PhD: “Supporting Policy Implementation with Decision Science and Systems Science: A primer and pilot study leveraging the Family First Prevention Services Act”
- November 21 — Natali Carmio, PsychD, MPH: “EMPOWER: Building the World’s Mental Health Force. Lessons Learned from India and the U.S”
For more information, visit here.